My Blog Followers

Monday, January 21, 2013

Anmol is very Precious

This is very interesting post. We have a maidservant who comes to wash utensils at our home. So tonight she came up with her little son who is 9 years old and he is studying in 5th standard.

Maidservant introduced me to him. I asked him "What's ur name?"
He answered "my name is Anmol"

I asked "Do u like to study?"
He answered "yes, a lot!"
I was surprised to hear this answer. I could see a deep interest in his eye.

I asked "which subject do u like?"
He answered "I like English a lot!"
I was surprised to hear him and i said "Wow!!!"

Then he said "I like to write stories!" I was just amazed to hear his sentence. I was speechless. I couldn't imagine such a beautiful sentence coming out of any 9 year old kid. That sentence was so pleasing to me. I could see a spark on him. I could see a bright future in his gesture. He was calm and composed. He was looking stable and firm. His actions were disciplined. And I was just excited to know more about him.

I immediately gave pen and paper to him and asked him to write any story that he likes or anything that comes in his mind.

And this is what he came up with. Though there are some grammar mistakes but I will still call that little champ as a showstopper.



The story is really nice. Its about Sam's birthday and his Birthday present (Bike).


The boy's name is Anmol. In Hindi language Anmol is referred as precious and valuable. As soon as Maid's work was done, both mom and son left home. Though Anmol's story was incomplete but he left me with his talented impression. And I was truly delighted with it.

I just couldn't resist myself and I wrote this blog post for him.

A young sincere little champ Anmol. It was great to meet you.

Hope u enjoyed this.

Thx-
Shyam Gohil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads