My Blog Followers

Monday, October 10, 2011

Saturday's blessing and my happiness


Hi Guys,
Check out my blog post about me (Saturday Blessings).. this is kind of cool.. in this blog I am just trying to know myself and try to find out what’s happening with me… have you ever had this feeling that you feel great sometimes but you don’t understand why? LOL this is really cool experience… just read it..  

This blog is written based on my feeling on Saturday Morning around 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM Oct 08 2011

I don’t know what is so special today. I am blushing a lot. I don’t know what’s happening to me. I looking more fresh and energetic today. It’s completely refreshing feeling. It’s just awesome.
Is it because of lovely weather or is it because of inspiring words of Genius Steve Jobs or is it because of good luck or is it because of my mood? I don’t know what is that? it’s becoming very difficult for me to find out… LOL.. it’s really crazy sometimes… when you can describe what you are feeling.. but yes, something really made me special.
 (This was taken in Phoenix one evening. We guys were going to Walmart to buy groceries) 
 (Click on the picture to enlarge it) 

Today, weather is so amazing. I can’t even imagine that Mumbai can have such an awesome and cozy weather. Cold wind and gray sky. Everything is becoming so adorable and beautiful.  I see less people on streets, very few vehicles roads, everything is cool and calm. It is as if I am on cloud 9 or in wonderland. I am delighted with the new surroundings.  My mood is going high exponentially. And setting up to its perfect level.  I just realized that I am full of positive vibe and I am spreading across my surrounding.

  • Why am I feeling that I am floating with the force of happiness? 
  • Why am I seeing new glow on my face? 
  • How did I get that new smile today?

I am really pleased with the nature, I am pleased with all the amazing feeling I got today. It makes me feel again that I am in my dream world (Shyam’s Perfect World).
I am feeling that now I am short of words to describe what am I feeling... this is very special Saturday Blessing. 

Kind regards to everyone… (With love and big smile :-)))
Shyam Gohil.


Special Thanks to Annamaria Liszi for suggesting blog title..









12 comments:

  1. Excellent...... may u get such blessings everyday in ur life... wid lots of gud experiences. fingers crossd........ God bless U.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to Mumbai. It felt good to see that you are able to describe what you are feeling. B'coz I was in panic after reading your post 'Sunday Effect'.
    Keep Blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Richa,

    Thanks a lot for your wonderful wishes... and thanks for your blessings...

    Regards,
    Shyam Gohil

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Anand,

    Thanks for warm welcome dude... i know Sunday effect was little bit off topic blog... but now i have bounced back... there is a big change.... by the way i m glad to see your comment...

    Thanks,
    Shyam

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! ..special thanks to me :)
    Dhanyawad very much for today's surprise! ;)

    I was glad to read ur Saturday's Blessing,especially because of ur happiness..u deserve to be happy n smile all the time!

    Keep on writing,my friend!

    regards,
    u know who

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've found your being. You knew that day that you are you. That's what I think! And I think it's very nice. It has not just why, but you have this wonderful feeling.I hope you understand what I mean. My translation is not as good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks a lot Raquel,

    you are really true, i found my being more over i found my happiness. It was as if like a blessing to me... it was great..

    Thanks again for comment..

    Kind regards,
    Shyam :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI Diana,

    I also used to feel in the same way that am i the only one who feel like this... but now i m happy that there people like me (Happy, excited, adventurous, joyous, etc..)

    Thanks for ur comments...

    Best regards,
    Shyam :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I smiled as I read your blog entry... How nice! Glad you found your smile from within. May you have many more days like this. My best to you...
    Bellanda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Felt really great when i read first sentence of your comment... You made my day Bellanda. I feel so good when I see that people actually smiled when they read my blog. this is amazing feeling..

    I am thankful to your cheerful comments....and thanks for your best regards to me..

    Shyam from India

    ReplyDelete
  12. i just thought, maybe, everything u felt on those days is the beginning of the all happiness that you will get in the future...
    ya i wish....

    ReplyDelete

Ads