Few days back when I was sitting in office, I had very formal discussion in office with my colleague Abhijit. We were just discussing about the great people and their great work. And somehow, after analyzing all the aspects of their success, Abhijit came up with one beautiful point which actually touched me. The point which he said to me was mind blowing. It just created a diversion between the success and the failure. Within few seconds, my mind started thinking on the effectiveness of that point.
Let me just describe you the point what we discussed that day. The point goes like this
“Dare to come out of Comfort Zone”
Let me just explain you what do we understand by Comfort Zone. It is defined as follow
- Where less decisions to be made
- Where things are lined up well
- Which is less complicated
- Where there is less stress to mind
But here, I have to show one hidden dimension of Comfort Zone, which is very vital in all successful and great people’s life. If you try to analyze the life of all great people then you will come to know that, all those great people had decided to quit their comfort zone.
- They moved out, to meet new challenge in their life.
- They quit their daily routine and went ahead to lead new life.
- Day by day they thought to improve their life.
- They wanted to raise the bar of perfection.
- They had a passion to do something different and get the success.
Here I want you all to introspect the thin line difference between Success and failure. If you can think deep, then u will come to know that comfort zone plays major role in success. I have seen people showing lots of fear in taking up challenging task. They don’t want to strive forward because they are happy with their position and status. So they just don’t step out of their comfort zone.
Whereas, A Leader never fears from taking any challenging assignments. Day by day they look for more complex tasks. In short great leaders never fear to come out of their Comfort Zone. That’s why they are so much successful and ahead of everyone in Society.
You get following things if u dare to step out of comfort Zone.
- You get to know your inner power of handling stress.
- You get to know alternative solution of same problems.
- Your mind becomes sharper to handle challenging and complex tasks.
- Your approach towards problems becomes optimum because of past experience of challenging assignments.
- Day by day your skills and mind becomes sharp and focused.
"If you put yourself in a position where you have to stretch outside your comfort zone, then you are forced to expand your consciousness." :- Les Brown
So I would say, it is one more factor of being efficient and sharp in our Path of Perfection. Share your thoughts and ideas via comments. Your comments will be appreciated.
Thanks and Regards,