I have come up with new remote desktop sharing tool. Tool is TeamViewer.
One of the best thing which I liked about TeamViewer is that, it is absolutely FREE for personal, non-commercial use - just download and start!
TeamViewer is a simple, fast and secure remote control application. You can use TeamViewer for the following scenarios:
- Give ad-hoc remote support to colleagues, friends or customers.
- Administer Windows® server and workstations (you can configure TeamViewer to run as a Windows® system service – so your computer is reachable even before you are logged in to Windows®).
- Share your desktop for online-presentations or collaboration.
It's new version 3.5 has following features.
- Remote Reboot
- Remote Support: For remote control and desktop sharing.
- Presentation: To show your desktop to a partner.
- File Transfer: To transfer files from or to your partner’s computer. (You can also start the file transfer option later during remote support).
- VPN: Establish a VPN connection to your partner.
Link for downloading the TeamViewer